Key Skills & Experience:
1. 3+ years of Project/Program Management experience for electrical industry
2. Microsoft Tools experience (MS Project Server, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
3. Bachelor degree or above, mechanical engineering and electrical engineering major preferred Advanced English in speaking, writing and reading
4. Experience working within a team and managing by influence
5. Experience of manufacturing or engineering environments; experience with electro-mechanical product/project components a plus
6. Understanding of global business and Chinese speciﬁc government business
7. Ability to implement, lead, and direct program team in use of company or industry standards for program management & related process
8. PMP certiﬁcate is a plu
1. Responsible for creating, monitoring and updating of the project schedules.
2. Plans and manages resources; ensures the team is staffed correctly.
3. Coordinate product engineering team, suppliers, production planning and manufactory.
4. Raise requests for internal suppliers and for purchasing.
5. Organize, prepare, and execute the project reviews.
6. Support the drawing control for component and customer drawings.
7. Coordinate local design institute and maintain relationship with local utility companies.
8. Participate internal proposal and layout discussion included engineering site measurement, ﬁnal layout ﬁnalization and documentation preparation and delivery to customer.
9. Maintains customer relationship and support customer to fulﬁll expectations and project goals.